Licenses & Certifications

Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor


The law requires that exterior painting contractors have a Home Improvement Contractors license. If a contractor is properly registered, you are entitled to limited financial protection by the Residential Contractor Guaranty Fund, up to $10,000 (for more details, refer to Massachusetts General Law 142A). To check our license or our competitors', click the button below and look up HIC License #165127.

Environmental Protection Agency


Federal Law enacted in 2010 now requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and schools built prior to 1978 be certified by the EPA/State of Massachusetts.  It requires that they use certified renovators who are trained by EPA-approved training providers to follow lead-safe work practices.  To check our certification or our competitors', click the button below and search for firms located in Walpole, MA.  Our Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) certification with the State of Massachusetts is LR002041. 

Workers Compensation Insurance


Workers Compensation covers the injury of a worker employed by the contractor doing work at your home. Workers Compensation must be carried by all contractors who have employees.  Many residential contractors do not carry Workers Compensation. To check our policy or our competitors', click the button below and look us up.

General Liability Insurance


Liability Insurance covers your property in the event of accidental damage.  Our policy has a limit of $1,000,000.  We provide a certificate of insurance from our insurance provider with every estimate.